Pizza Dough Ball Divider Rounder Roller Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1,250 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,250/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Usage: Biscuit, Cake, Pizza, Bread
- Timing Device: With Timing Device
- Voltage: 220/380V
- Warranty: 3 Years
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Weight: 200kg
- Transport Package: in Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Dough Ball Roller Machine
- Customized: Customized
- Certificate: Ce, SGS, ISO, BV
- Power: 1.5kw
- Trademark: Bogen brand
- Specification: stainless steel
- HS Code: 8438800000
Pizza dough ball maker
Dough ball rolling machine
Dough rounder machine
Brief introduction of dough depositor and roller:
1. This machine is suitable for the moulding of finished dough(this dough mixed the powder, water, additive).
2. The dough by transmission, shearing, rolling method processed into steamed buns and spherical shape.
3.This kind of machine is ideal machine for school, government, private restaurant, factory etc .
4. It is the import machine for making bread line, pizza, steamed bun, and so on.
Working principle of dough depositor and roller:
Motor starts, put the dough into the feed port.And then evenly under the effect of twisted-pair dragon.The dough is squeezed to come forward, through to adjust the mouth, after being uniform extrusion wheel lifting, rotating knife down to cut the dough into uniform cylindrical surface is fast. And then in turn fall into the mouth. Kneading, rolling in the circular shaping plate. It can adjust the dough ball size by adjusting adjustable shelf to change hanging wheel and front distance.
Advantage of dough depositor and roller:
2.Easy to operate and clean.
3.The mensurable part adopts machine clutch,so it is more reliable,more safe and more convenient to be maintained and operated.
4.Dividing and rounding the dough ball equally.
Specifications of dough depositor and roller:
|The dough balls standard quantitative: 5,6,7,8,9,10/500 grams of dry flour (dough with water mixing ratio is recommended: 0.4-0.45)|