Wood charcoal briquette machine
|Model||Capacity||Power||Briquette Diameter||Machine Weight|
1. Briquetting machine takes wood, rice husk, peanut shell, plant stalk, and other woodiness carbon containing materials as feeding materials ( no any additives) to make stick shape briquettes under the condition of high pressure and temperature.
2. The outlet briquettes has the features of high density, small volume, good flammability, which can take place of fuel wood and coal.
3. The common diameter of sawdust briquettes is 50-80mm, and the shape can be square, rectangular, round with a hole in the center.
Raw Material Request
1. The raw materials of wood briquette machine can be sawdust, wood, wood branches, sugar cane, leaves, coconut shell, peanut shell, bagasse, rice husk, corn stalk, grain stems and other agriculture wastes.
2. The inlet size of raw materials should be less than 5mm. If the raw materials are bigger size, they must be crushed firstly.
3. The inlet moisture of raw materials must be less than 12%, otherwise, the outlet briquettes are easy broken and have crevice. So before briquetting, the wet materials should be dried.
1. The shape: the outlet briquettes of sawdust briquette machine can be round, rectangular, hexagonal stick shape.
2. The size: diameter of outlet briquettes can be 50-80mm, and the length can be 15-80cm
3. The features: the outlet briquettes are of high density, good looking, small in size, etc.